We are excited to announce the VETCBD Memorial Scholarship. Each scholarship is named after a pet who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Although they may not be with us anymore, their legacies will live on through the work of the healers who are awarded each scholarship.The initial round of scholarships consists of six $1,000 scholarships, to be awarded to two veterinary students, two veterinary technician students, and two registered veterinary technicians (RVT).
Applicants must be nominated by their peers and will be selected for their ability to integrate and lift up their peers, create positive environments for teamwork, and exhibit compassion and empathy for their patients, clients, and peers.
- Nominate a deserving peer
- Complete application form below
- Submit an essay
Qualifications and Eligibility
- Nominee must be a full time student enrolled in a degree or certification program at an accredited U.S. institution.
- Scholarship must be used for tuition and will be paid directly to the institution on the student’s behalf.
- The application period opens 7/15/2021 and closes at 12/01/2021. All applications must be fully submitted by 12/01/2021 to qualify.
- For official scholarship rules, please click here.
If you have questions or need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.